Jeff Murray

Schüler

• »Jeff Murray« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Retired

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 8. November 2012, 18:01

Epicrates inornatus

Hallo alle zusammen,
Ich denke, ich bin auf dem letzten Wurf des Jahres. Hier ist ein Wurf von 14 Babys. Es gab auch drei Totgeburten und 3 unbefruchteten Eizelle. Der Damm ist ein Zoo weiblichen und der Vater ist ein unabhängiger male, die mir von einem Freund vor einigen Jahren.
Sie sind für ihre ersten Häutung Vorbereitung, so dass sie dunkel und stumpf im Moment sind. Inornatus sind einer meiner Favoriten der westindischen Boas. :pillepalle:

Best of luck für alle diese Brutsaison!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Jeff

Hi Everybody,
I think I am down to the last litter of the year. Here is a litter of 14 babies. There were also 3 stillborn and 3 unfertilized ovum. The dam is a Zoo female and the sire is an unrelated male given to me by a friend several years ago.
They are preparing for their first shed so they are dark and dull at the moment. Inornatus are one of my favorites of the West Indian boas.

Best of luck to everyone this breeding season!

Best regards,
Jeff
Best regards,
Jeff Murray
http://s352.photobucket.com/home/boidsonly

Donnerstag, 8. November 2012, 18:17

nice looking snakes, congrats to this :)
Mfg
8) Hippi 8)

pat-angkor

Beruf: Student

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 8. November 2012, 19:37

Inornatus are one of my favorites of the West Indian boas.

:good-posting: :wie-geil:

True words! ;)
Inornatus are one of best looking Boa species in my opinion. One day I will get some of those beauties in my collection.
To sad, that you guys over there are not allowed to export them. ;( (But luckily, here in germany are some breeders, too. 8) )

Wish you all the best with the jungsters.
Would be glad, if you could post some more pics from time to time. (Maybe also from the parents.)

Thanks for sharing!

Best regards, patrick

Donnerstag, 8. November 2012, 23:10

Well done Jeff and thanks for the picture.
I am quite surprised of all the pattern variation in your litter. Are you used to see almost striped neos next to "banded" ones?

+1 on Patricks request for pictures of the proud parents ;)

all the best,
peer

____
Gut gemacht Jeff und vielen Dank für das Bild.
Die Zeichnungsvielfalt überrascht mich. Kennst du das aus anderen Würfen?

Genau wie Patrick würde ich mich über Bilder der Eltern freuen ;)
Viele Grüße,
Peer

Jeff Murray

Schüler

• »Jeff Murray« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Retired

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 9. November 2012, 20:33

Hier sind einige Fotos von einigen der PRs. Ich habe keine Fotos von allen Erwachsenen eine meiner Weibchen hat auf Leihbasis für 4 Jahre oder so ...

Ich war 1,2 Erwachsene aus einem Zoo begabt, so hoffe ich, die Dinge zu erleichtern, ein bisschen auf der USFWS Seite der Dinge. Das gibt mir 4,4 Erwachsene und viele Neugeborene, Jährlinge und 2 Jahre. Oh, habe ich erwähnt, sie sind einer meiner Favoriten? : whistling:

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Jef

Here are some photos of some of the PRs. I do not have photos of all the adults-one of my females has been out on loan for 4 years or so...

I was gifted 1.2 adults from a Zoo so I hope things ease up a bit on the USFWS side of things. That gives me 4.4 adults and plenty of newborns, yearlings and 2 year olds. Oh, did I mention they are one of my favorites? :whistling:

Best regards,
Jeff
Yearling

Dam of new litter-I loaned the sire to a friend for a breeding project

A male

Gravid female from last year

Mating from last year
Best regards,
Jeff Murray
http://s352.photobucket.com/home/boidsonly