Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Pure-Reptiles. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Dienstag, 17. September 2013, 19:54

Candoia bibroni australis

Hello all,

After reciving pictures of various Candoia ( you know who you are wich got me hooked ), i finally took the plunge last year and got some for my self. In Houten last year i picked up 2.2 of these beuties,

I am really fallen for them, and there will most likely be added more Candoia to the collection :D . I have taken a few shots of them wich i think turned out pretty good.

Same as above, giving me the evil eyes :D

I have a male wich reseble the female above, but he was not in the mood for photos.

Enjoy

Kind regards

Peter

Dienstag, 17. September 2013, 20:08

Good Job Peter!!!!
Candoias are very special. Either you like them or you don´t like them.
I love them!!!
Great snakes :love:
Is the last one from Attila?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »ReNe81« (17. September 2013, 20:33)

Mittwoch, 18. September 2013, 00:06

Really cool critters Peter and please do not take it as an offense, but are you keeping all of you animals in these tubs? I just ask because that species is known to be arboreal as well...
Viele Grüße,
Peer

Mittwoch, 18. September 2013, 21:42

Zitat

I love them!!!
Great snakes :love:
Is the last one from Attila?

I know you do ;)

To be honest then i am not sure, if they are from him. Will have to look into it.

Zitat

Really cool critters Peter and please do not take it as an offense, but are you keeping all of you animals in these tubs? I just ask because that species is known to be arboreal as well...

None offense taken, true they are aboreal. And yes they are in boxes, wich most of my snakes are. Have done it this way for years with good results. Should they at some point not be thriving then i will have to do somthing about it.

Thanks,

Kind regards Peter

pat-angkor

Beruf: Student

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 22. September 2013, 16:06

Hi Peter,

nice looking animals, especially the last one is a stunner!

When i first saw the "australis" i was totally shocked by their size. All Candoia have been ever be very small to me till this day.

Kind regards, Patrick

Montag, 23. September 2013, 23:17

Zitat

Hi Peter,

nice looking animals, especially the last one is a stunner!

When i first saw the "australis" i was totally shocked by their size. All Candoia have been ever be very small to me till this day.

Kind regards, Patrick

Thanks Patrick,

The Black and White female is my favourite :) althoug they are all beutifull. I havent seen that many Candoia sow dont have a lot to compare with.

Kind regards

Peter

Donnerstag, 17. Oktober 2013, 10:25

sher schönes tiere 8)