Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Pure-Reptiles. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Dienstag, 17. Juni 2014, 00:01

Somthing rare, and not seen that often

Hello,

Havent been here in a while, but i thougth i would share these pictures with you guys, i went to Hamm a short while ago and picked up this group of Tropidophis wrigthi. They are a littel awsome boa, i have had one for some years now, wich i have been rearing since it was a new born. When i got the oportunity to purchase the Group wich produced my single littel baby, then i couldent say no :)

Here are some pictures for you, enjoy

Kind regards

Peter

Dienstag, 17. Juni 2014, 09:38

Great pick up Peter!
This is the breeding group from Jan correct?
Viele Grüße,
Peer

Dienstag, 17. Juni 2014, 10:58

Hello Peter,
like i told you in Hamm, awesome little creatures!
Much more beautiful in real life :love:

Thank you for posting these pictures (even if you're not a good photographer :P :rofl: ) but those little critters are realy amazing!!!!
Best reagards
René

Dienstag, 17. Juni 2014, 12:10

Hello,

Correct, they are from Jan.

René i can´t argue with you there, they are definetly more beutiful in real life, wich most snakes are :) hey, what is wrong with my photographing skils

Dienstag, 17. Juni 2014, 12:46

hey, what is wrong with my photographing skils

Nothing mate, if one is not intrested in the heads of the snakes. You have to search them :rofl:
Don´t take it to serious, i´m just kidding
But i just would love to see some portrait photos!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »ReNe81« (17. Juni 2014, 13:11)

Dienstag, 17. Juni 2014, 19:50

I see what you mean :) i will try and see if i can get some bether shots of them, some day. I am not taking it to serious,